Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekly updates for CurtisBerry.net

Ok we're going into the Christmas season now, and I'm hoping December will be moving right along with the book. I'm waiting for my proofer to finish it so I can get it all finalized and ready for people to enjoy.

I've updated the riddle and quote for those of you who follow that weekly trend. The reason I decided to change it to Monday is because it falls at the beginning of the week and all.

Starting on November 30, I'm going to begin writing a story that I'll update every friday in the stories section. My goal is to add 1,000 words per week and it is purely for fun. The adventure will revolve around an assassin named Linnae, aka The Blue Flower. She'll be fighting to escape a recent tragedy and forge a new life for herself, something her former employer has no intention of allowing. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment